Inside Sales ExecutiveS - Sherman oaks, CA.
JOB ID - SERISE4-3
We need Sales People! Our client is an industry disrupter! eCommerce is key while execution is simple...see why this will be the next Uber!
• They are led by a stellar Management Team that has successfully started, grown, and taken public several innovative companies.
• They are the leader and first to market in this Mega Industry.
• Founded in 2012 and incubated within a public traded company, our client received $7.5M in funding led by Groupon and raised an additional $12.5M as part of an ongoing effort to transform the existing $400 billion industry.
• Currently live in LA, OC, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Phoenix, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Denver, NY, DC and Atlanta with plans to expand to top 20-30 geographic markets.
We need multiple B2B pros calling on small to medium size companies nationwide introducing this tremendous E-Commerce platform.
Goal orientated entrepreneurial, pioneering spirit and a burning desire to help build something great!
Source, call, close and build a book of business leads to success!
Competitive compensation, top benefits including 401k and lucrative Stock Equity!
Sr. devops engineer - san diego
JOB ID - NOVDO4-3
Our Client, a digital media publishing company with several high end online magazines is in search of a Sr. DevOps Engineer in North County San Diego.
Are you an experienced system engineer who can spin up scalable cloud infrastructure, enjoys coding and collaborating, and thrives in a fast paced environment, where your ideas will be welcome? If so, keep reading...
You will report directly to the Chief Product officer and work closely with the Tech lead, Data architect, Fellow Developers & Engineers to create elegant yet simple solutions. Your work will impact millions of users every month!
● Monitoring, Alerting & Anomaly detection systems.
● Provide high availability, high volume, low latency website & ad serving infrastructure.
● Design, write and deliver software to improve reliability, availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency.
● Automated builds and deployments.
● Lead CI/CD adoption & version control.
● Automated testing framework development.
● Origin tech stack optimization (nginx, php7, varnish, redis, etc).
● CDN integration and optimization (VCL/Varnish).
● Autoscaling and LB optimization.
● Container development and management.
● 5+ years working with high-scale web-based systems.
● Excellent knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language.
● Deep understanding of Cloud (Google or AWS), Web servers (Nginx/Apache), networking, DNS, CDNs, and other modern infrastructures.
● Comfortable with a fast paced startup environment and tight deadlines.
● Experience with log management / parsing tools.
● Experience with CI/CD tools.
● Experience with Big Data.
Salary for this position is $130,000 with exceptional benefits.
Web Developers - San Diego
JOB ID: NMWD2-7
Our Client, a digital media publishing company with several high end online magazines is in search of multiple Web Developers from Jr. to Sr. level.
They specialize in highly engaging, ultra-shareable content which reaches over 40 million unique users per month.
The ideal candidate is an experienced web development rock star and team player who enjoys coding and coming up with new ideas on a regular basis. The candidate will report directly to the Chief Product officer and work closely with Data architect, fellow Developers & Engineers to create elegant yet simple solutions.
Must be comfortable across the whole stack with expert-level knowledge of web development for high traffic websites and advertising products serving billions of ad impressions every month.
● Write clean, efficient, well-commented code.
● Involved in all aspects of the application development lifecycle: Idea, Development, QA, Documentation, Implementation, and Integration.
● Development, maintenance, troubleshooting and enhancements of the existing Web, Video and Mobile web applications and services.
● Manage CI/CD & Release pipeline, unit & regression tests, code coverage, QA & code Review.
● 3+ years of experience in Web Development. PHP & Wordpress.
● Experience with caching techniques/technologies (Memcache, Redis, Varnish) and CDN (Fastly, Cloudflare, Akamai) integrations. Experience with Git.
● Advanced management & configuration of web servers (nginx, apache), containers, cloud instances, LBs, autoscaling - Nice to have.
Salary range for these positions is $85,000 to $115.000 (DOE).
Director of Marketing - Walnut Creek, CA.
JOB ID: PCDOM2-19
Seeking a Marketing Manager/Director for a fast growing technology company with a state of the art SaaS solution to the health care industry. Our client is pioneering the way health care is accessed and obtained nationwide based on individual needs. If you are an innovative marketing and public relations professional with a drive to development and execute marketing and PR strategies, we want you!
Salary of $70,000 to $90,000 with exceptional benefits offered. An urban oasis surrounded by unspoiled hillsides, Walnut Creek is embraced for its mild Mediterranean climate and picture perfect setting at the foot of Mount Diablo.