Inside Sales ExecutiveS - Greater l.a.
JOB ID - SERISE2-2
We need Sales People! Our client is an industry disrupter! eCommerce is key while execution is simple...see why this will be the next Uber!
• They are led by a stellar Management Team that has successfully started, grown, and taken public several innovative companies.
• They are the leader and first to market in this Mega Industry.
• Founded in 2012 and incubated within a public traded company, our client received $7.5M in funding led by Groupon and raised an additional $12.5M as part of an ongoing effort to transform the existing $400 billion industry.
• Currently live in LA, OC, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Phoenix, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Denver, NY, DC and Atlanta with plans to expand to top 20-30 geographic markets.
We need multiple B2B pros calling on small to medium size companies nationwide introducing this tremendous E-Commerce platform.
Goal orientated entrepreneurial, pioneering spirit and a burning desire to help build something great!
Source, call, close and build a book of business leads to success!
Competitive compensation, top benefits including 401k and lucrative Stock Equity!
Sales Engineers - Dallas / Fort Worth
JOB ID - LWSETX12-14
Multiple Sales Engineers needed to join a Technology leader in Search and Software Development! Experiencing high double digit year after year growth, our client was founded by the team that created Apache Solr, an open source search platform used by 90% of the Fortune 500. Find out why 6 out of 10 of the largest companies in the US boast about being a part of our client's platform!
They are changing the way Technology is used in software development...from the simple to the complex. With state of the art technology, companies big and small are flocking to their platform for speed, ease of use, technology edge all while achieving tremendous cost savings! A Bay Area based high tech company that delivers enterprise grade development platforms and state of the art search technology.
Come work with some of the world's foremost search and machine learning experts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Experience and Skills:
Base and Commissions of $240 to $300K in addition to excellent benefits and the ability to work remote.
Web Developers - San Diego
JOB ID: NMWD2-7
Our Client, a digital media publishing company with several high end online magazines is in search of multiple Web Developers from Jr. to Sr. level.
They specialize in highly engaging, ultra-shareable content which reaches over 40 million unique users per month.
The ideal candidate is an experienced web development rock star and team player who enjoys coding and coming up with new ideas on a regular basis. The candidate will report directly to the Chief Product officer and work closely with Data architect, fellow Developers & Engineers to create elegant yet simple solutions.
Must be comfortable across the whole stack with expert-level knowledge of web development for high traffic websites and advertising products serving billions of ad impressions every month.
● Write clean, efficient, well-commented code.
● Involved in all aspects of the application development lifecycle: Idea, Development, QA, Documentation, Implementation, and Integration.
● Development, maintenance, troubleshooting and enhancements of the existing Web, Video and Mobile web applications and services.
● Manage CI/CD & Release pipeline, unit & regression tests, code coverage, QA & code Review.
● 3+ years of experience in Web Development. PHP & Wordpress.
● Experience with caching techniques/technologies (Memcache, Redis, Varnish) and CDN (Fastly, Cloudflare, Akamai) integrations. Experience with Git.
● Advanced management & configuration of web servers (nginx, apache), containers, cloud instances, LBs, autoscaling - Nice to have.
Salary range for these positions is $85,000 to $115.000 (DOE).
Director of Marketing - Walnut Creek, CA.
JOB ID: PCDOM2-19
Seeking a Marketing Manager/Director for a fast growing technology company with a state of the art SaaS solution to the health care industry. Our client is pioneering the way health care is accessed and obtained nationwide based on individual needs. If you are an innovative marketing and public relations professional with a drive to development and execute marketing and PR strategies, we want you!
Salary of $70,000 to $90,000 with exceptional benefits offered. An urban oasis surrounded by unspoiled hillsides, Walnut Creek is embraced for its mild Mediterranean climate and picture perfect setting at the foot of Mount Diablo.