Sales Director - Los AnGeles
JOB ID - CCSD6-20
We have been retained by an innovative state-of-the-art music distributor that is reinventing the relationship between businesses and their customers via a more human technology for their Sales Director/Senior Enterprise Account Executive position.
Music is an incredibly powerful marketing tool. Our client provides a patented state-of-the art self-serve, subscription music service that streams music to business locations with licenses from publishers, record labels and artists.
This innovative business model delivers custom music from single stores to national chains.
• Streaming music built for businesses serving nearly 10,000 locations and fully scalable with AWS.
• Lead by a stellar management team, this young innovative company is already on track to breakeven with revenues doubling again in 2018.
• Locations doubled in the last year with thousands more added in Q1 2018 alone.
• New store location growing at 120%, MRR at 92% and LTV increasing by 116%.
• Customer LTV is 24X compared to Customer acquisition cost.
• Trials have already increased to record levels in Q1 2018.
• Sample brands that trust our client include: Subway, McDonalds, Metro PCS, T-mobile, Taco Bell, Toyota, SALAVATION ARMY, Tim Horton's, Sprint, Denny's, just to name a few.
Base Salary for this position is $130 to $150K with an OTE of $250K.
Sr. devops engineer - san diego
JOB ID - NOVDO4-3
Our Client, a digital media publishing company with several high end online magazines is in search of a Sr. DevOps Engineer in North County San Diego.
Are you an experienced system engineer who can spin up scalable cloud infrastructure, enjoys coding and collaborating, and thrives in a fast paced environment, where your ideas will be welcome? If so, keep reading...
You will report directly to the Chief Product officer and work closely with the Tech lead, Data architect, Fellow Developers & Engineers to create elegant yet simple solutions. Your work will impact millions of users every month!
● Monitoring, Alerting & Anomaly detection systems.
● Provide high availability, high volume, low latency website & ad serving infrastructure.
● Design, write and deliver software to improve reliability, availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency.
● Automated builds and deployments.
● Lead CI/CD adoption & version control.
● Automated testing framework development.
● Origin tech stack optimization (nginx, php7, varnish, redis, etc).
● CDN integration and optimization (VCL/Varnish).
● Autoscaling and LB optimization.
● Container development and management.
● 5+ years working with high-scale web-based systems.
● Excellent knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language.
● Deep understanding of Cloud (Google or AWS), Web servers (Nginx/Apache), networking, DNS, CDNs, and other modern infrastructures.
● Comfortable with a fast paced startup environment and tight deadlines.
● Experience with log management / parsing tools.
● Experience with CI/CD tools.
● Experience with Big Data.
Salary for this position is $130,000 with exceptional benefits.
Sr. Director Strategic Sourcing - Los Angeles
JOB ID: ZFDIR7-16
We are in search of a Senior Director Strategic Sourcing for a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, innovative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
As a Senior Director Strategic Sourcing at Equifax, you will support sales executives by executing complex negotiations for key strategic Client engagements. You will develop overall negotiations strategy and provide a "buyer" view of the offer to the greater negotiations team. The Senior Director Strategic Sourcing will act as the lead negotiator (Client-facing) for key Client engagements, project managing cross-functional teams in the development of complex offer development and Client negotiations.
Production Control ManaGer - Inland Empire, CA.
JOB ID: PCDEN5-15
Our client is one of the largest global automotive suppliers of advanced technology, systems and components, heading toward an automotive society where cars put less drag on the environment and drivers have fewer worries about traffic accidents!
We at Businesstaff have been retained by a fast paced, technology driven company in Murrieta, CA. in search of a Manager, Production Control.
Leads overall production control and material management at the plant to meet and exceed company goals and objectives for safety, quality, delivery and cost. Supervises and monitors the daily work of Production Control
staff. Aids in setting attainable goals related to organization objectives and assesses achievement.
Manages production planning activities to maximize the use of the organization’s resources and meet established production specifications and schedules; volume, cost and waste targets; and quality standards.
Develops production schedules and processes.
Analyzes plant capacity and production requisition data to determine manufacturing processes and required resources; prepares production reports.
Liaises with functional or operational area managers (production, supply chain, procurement, maintenance, engineering, human resources, etc.) to integrate their activities into production plans, cost estimates and schedules.
Creates operating budgets and capital budgets with other leadership team members. Manages department expense budget. Participates in the business planning and budgeting process. Develops short and long -
term cost containment/reduction strategies.
Ability to translate strategy into actionable information and monitor strategy achievement.
Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Working knowledge of inventory tracking software (AS400, MAPICS/XA or others).
Bachelor’s Degree required.
A base salary of up to $130,000 with exceptional benefits offered. Local attractions include: Murrieta Hot Springs, Cleveland National Forrest, Lake Elsinore, Wineries and Casinos.